Sunday, September 11, 2011

Hello, Hello

My name is Lloyd Albert Timberlake III, but I would be very grateful if you called me Tad. On a side note, when I was still around a newborn baby's age, I was trying to do something, and a friend of the family said, "You're a tad too small for that", and the name stuck. Right now, in defining myself, I would say that I am a sophomore History major with a passion for acting and theatre. Well, in terms of one taking precedence over the other, I'm not sure.
A community. A community is a group of people who share a common bond, but simultaneously share their differences. For example: Every single person in this class is here due to the bond of theatre, yet each of us share our differences along with that constant bond. This this exchange of differences (from the perspective of the initial bond) new and more diverse communities can be formed, creating tighter bonds with those in the community.i Communities of which I am apart include: Male, blond, bass, actor, (though, when one thinks about it, one could be a part of any community if one has any inkling about it). I am quite excited about starting this class since Jake convinced me to join. The combinations of so many different experiences coming together will surely aid in the creation of a wonderful community-based show. Hopefully I will be able to help in the writing of a show that will not only show the full story of a particular community, but also create a show which any audience will be able to enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment