Wednesday, September 21, 2011

hey :)

Hey there, my name is Grace Chandelle Bors, and community to me is a common interest or activity, or place of living a certain amount of people have together.


Besides being a UofL student, and being apart of that community, I am also a musician. There is definitely a community of musicians around town, at certain open mic nights or shows, we will definitely run into each other here and there. Then once we talk and hear each other’s sound, we can collaborate, become friends, all through music. It’s a beautiful thing.


Although community based arts is completely new to me, and almost Greek to me, I am super excited to jump right into it. I love to hear other people’s stories, and I love to listen. It’s a very intriguing thing to me to know that we are going to be writing a whole story based off real, average people surrounding our own lives. I wouldn’t say that I have fears or doubts, per se, but I do become invested with emotions quite easily. So, if we are in a circle with an intense discussion happening, it might be tough for me not to become emotionally involved in the situation at hand. But, that’s all a part of the experience and I am super excited to get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment